At Gourmet Food Parlour, we have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, enthusiastic and ambitious supervisor to join our team in our Swords restaurant.
The ideal candidate should be skilled at handling interpersonal communications, managing teams, and creating an extremely positive experience for each customer. We’re looking for someone who’s excited to come to work every day–who’s ready to develop the team, grow with the brand & tackle challenges.
Responsibilities and Duties include
- Coordinating restaurant operations daily
- Managing the day-to-day financials on the restaurant
- Ensuring we surpass customers’ expectations
- Managing stock levels
- Coordinating employee scheduling
- Monitoring compliance with regulations
- Monitors HACCP standards and cleaning standards
- Supervising and developing team members
- Promoting the restaurant brand
- Coordinate with kitchen team to ensure open communications in terms of service and food quality and presentation.
- Liaise with the operations team daily
- Liaise with our reservations department on a daily basis
- Liaise with our key clients, to ensure their reservations/events are seamless
- Reporting into the assistant manager and restaurant manager
- Interested in motivating teams & developing individual staff
- Displays leadership abilities
- Task-driven, with a focus on meeting core objectives
- Customer focused approach to management
- Ability to manage store operations independently
- Ability to manage multiple situations/tasks simultaneously
- Deep knowledge of customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Concise & clear communicator
- Ability to learn and adapt to our company’s standards and procedures
Criteria to apply for the position:
- 1+ years’ experience at a supervisor level
- 2+ years’ experience in the Hospitality Sector
- Has strong leadership skills
- Has an excellent knowledge of all aspects of food hygiene and HACCP procedures.
- Fluent in English - spoken and written
Gourmet Food Parlour is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants.
Managing Staff Organisation Hospitality Bar Management Restaurant management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Wellness program